Hotel International Prague
Conveniently placed in the residential area of Prague-Dejvice, the four star Hotel International Prague sits close to transport links offering easy access to the main sights of the “Golden City”.
- The Hotel is listed as a Czech state protected monument
- spacious rooms with air conditioning and double beds fitted with quality mattresses
- Five dining venues: two restaurants, two bars and one lounge
- Leisure facilities boasting a fitness centre, a sauna, a solarium and a souvenir shop
- The Hotel is placed a 20-minute drive from the Václav Havel Airport Prague
- Free Wi-Fi. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Pets not permitted
- Hotel International Prague has an average score of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor from a total of 535 reviews. Details verified 24/04/15.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.
Groupon’s Guide To Prague
Just like Rome, the capital city of Prague has played an important role in the history of Europe, while its unique character is derived from the city’s architecture mirroring in the River Vltava. Old and new intertwine in parks, grand palaces and church spires, while town houses sit next to high-fashion shops, restaurants and bars.
Strolling through the winding alleyways with red slate rooftops and historic quarters of the Old Town district, just south of where the river bends beneath the Letenské Sady Park, travellers can discover a wealth of Czech restaurants, while a healthy choice of traditional watering holes grace the streets of the New Town. At the National Marionette Theatre, guests can catch a traditional puppet performance, while a trip to Prague Castle offers an aerial view of The City of a Thousand Spires. For more architectural wonders, visitors can pop down to the Baroque-styled St. Nicholas Church or see the Gothic Powder Tower, one of Prague’s most important medieval monuments.