Hotel Saint Paul Rome
- Rooms spread over 5 floors, some with private balconies
- Restaurant and breakfast room
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Pets not permitted; complimentary Wi-Fi
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
KPX Travel will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to KPX Travel at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can he stay in my room?
Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact KPX Travel at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.