- Ticket for child, adult or family of four to Temple at War
- Where: Cressing Temple Barns, Braintree, Essex
- When: Saturday 16 May, 9am to 6pm; Sunday 17 May, 10am to 4pm
- Ticket values include all fees
Choose from 6 Options
- £5 for a one-day child ticket
- £10 for a one-day adult ticket
- £28 for a one-day family ticket
History-lovers can immerse themselves in 100 years of military events at the weekend Temple at War show in Braintree. Living history groups will play out dramatic scenes from World War One, World War Two and the Cold War, letting guests step into the shoes of a Tommy, Red Cross nurse, Spitfire pilot and more. A host of vintage uniforms and armoured vehicles will be on show, as well as tents, photos and various collectibles. The two-day event will also feature an array of period entertainment including music and dancing, and vintage refreshment stands with themed drinks, cakes and sweets. The Cressing Temple site is a scheduled ancient monument which boasts two medieval barns, and features free parking.
Details verified 23 April 2015.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.