- Covers various meditation techniques.
- Intended to help strengthen and retrain the mind to combat the likes of restlessness, anxiousness or boredom.
- Aims to aid concentration on breathing, focus and reflection skills.
- Designed to be applicable to various aspects of daily routines.
- Makes use of a host of images and media.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to Mindfulness Training
What is mindfulness?
- Awareness and Meditation
The body scan meditation | sitting meditation
- Mindfulness Training and Practice
Mindfulness training exercises | practice mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Emotional or Physical Pain
Mindfulness and emotional or physical pain
- Course Ending
Excel With Business offers a selection of online courses for businesses or individuals looking to improve their skills in various programmes. Initially started to help make the business use of analytical tools more accessible, the company now offers courses ranging from basic Microsoft Office components to accounting, app design, or even beauty treatments.
Facebook (250 Reviews)
Details verified 29 April 2015.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy