Located in the Vesterbro district of Denmark’s vibrant capital, the spana-606-6">Hotel.dk/sider/home_76.aspx">Absalon spana-606-6">Hotel offers a convenient base to discover the boutique-filled streets, hushed canals and varied architectural styles of Copenhagen. A 5-minute walk from the spana-606-6">Hotel, visitors can find the Tivoli Gardens, one of the most popular theme parks in Scandinavia, while Bella Centre, one of the largest exhibition and conference centres in the area, may be found a 10-minute drive away.
- Family-run spana-606-6">Hotel alluring visitors to bright rooms featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, hospitality trays and en suite facilities
- A hearty meal is served in the morning, consisting of a variety of Danish pastries, cheeses, and yoghurts
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; pets not permitted
Groupon’s Guide To Copenhagen
Overlooking the Øresund strait with Sweden, the Denmark capital is a cultural and geographic link between Europe’s mainland and Scandinavia. Copenhagen is the city where old fairy tales blend with flashy architecture and design, and jazzy tunes mix with electronic music, while the pedestrian streets of the city’s core are redolent with freshly baked bread.
The Inner city, the historical heart of the capital, is home to the National Museum featuring exhibits related to Danish history, Viking weapons, Inuit costumes and Stone Age tools. For a taste of royal Copenhagen, holidaymakers can make their way to the Amalienborg Palace, where the octagonal courtyard and King’s Garden evoke the Renaissance Period. For a true city experience, travellers can rent a bike and cruise around the city on two wheels, stopping by the numerous shopping centres and bars.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
- Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Tour Center will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Tour Center at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Tour Center at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.