Located within walking distance from Rossio Square, in the the city’s business district, the five star Sheraton Lisboa spana-606-6">Hotel & spa offers luxury accommodation and leisure facilities to visitors of Lisbon, close to a plethora of shopping, nightlife and dining opportunities.
- Well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with en suite glass-wall bathrooms and TV; Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Top floor Panorama Restaurant and Bar
- 1500 square meters Spirito spa with choice of treatments and massages, sauna, fitness centre, hot tub, pool
- Check-in between 8am-7pm, check out by midday; Pets not allowed
- Staff speaks Portuguese and English; TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Groupon’s Guide To Lisbon
A shining capital of colourful culture, Lisbon awaits guests with vast, vibrant squares, cobbled backstreets, and thriving bar and club scenes, while a patchwork of architectural styles make up the city’s historic buildings.
Lisbon’s Belem Tower is a UNESCO World Heritage monument that served over the centuries as a starting point for voyages and new land discoveries over the Atlantic. Its late Gothic Manueline style flanked by Moorish watchtowers and stone-sculpted beasts is seen by many as an architectural symbol of Portugal’s Age of Discovery. The Berardo Museum provides a home for some of the world’s most famous modern art pieces, including works by 20th century masters such as Pollock, Picasso, and Warhol. Adventure seekers may also choose a trip to Sintra-Cascais, where walking trails traverse the coastal forests of this natural park.
- Flight over Lisbon Coast
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Tour in a sailing Yacht (The Bavaria Cruise) along the coast between Cascais/Estoril and Lisbon. Passing over Tejo Bridge and Belém. Sailing through Tejo River and the Atlantic Ocean Coast
- Lunch on board and Portuguese wines
- Duration: 4 hours
Luxury Car Tour
- Tour of Lisbon, Cascais, Estoril and Sintra with a driver at customers’ disposal. Visiting highlight such as: Belém Tower, St Jorge Castle, Belém Monastery, Sintra Pena Palace, Lisbon Cathedral and more
- Mineral water available.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ