Royal Marine spana-606-6">Hotel
- Rooms with wooden furnishings and a blue toned ambiance with matching curtains
- Informally styled Ghillies Café Bar offering a wide selection of dishes, light bites and spana-1655-6">grills
- Kilcreggan Room serving table d’hote dinners prepared using fresh locally sourced produce
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public area; Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Pets (dogs) allowed: for a £12 per pet per night supplement
Groupon’s Guide to Argyll and Bute
The region of Argyll and Bute, in the United Kingdom, beckons with a wide range of attractions including not only museums and castles but also parks, zoos and aquariums.
Travellers may start their journey with a visit to the Mount Stuart, an imposing castle surrounded by many acres of verdant grounds. Another landmark comes in the form of the Inveraray Jail, a well-maintained building displaying how prisons worked many years ago. Those wanting to embrace their spiritual side may go to the St Conan’s Kirk, a church dating back to the 19th century featuring stained glass, woodwork decorations, statues and arches.