Set in the heart of Ireland’s capital, Dublin City Inn awaits tourists close to shops, theatres, and other famous tourist attractions, including the Temple Bar located a 10-minute walk away. Situated an 11-minute walk from Ballsbridge, the family-run Hotel.ie/">Sandymount Hotel provides easy access to Dublin’s attractions, such as the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, or 3 Arena.
- spacious en suite rooms with flat-screen TVs and electronic door locks at Dublin City Inn
- 168 refurbished rooms with designer bed throws and modern art pieces at Sandymount Hotel
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday at Dublin City Inn
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday at Sandymount Hotel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; pets not permitted
Groupon’s Guide To Dublin
Dublin bisects its elegant hub with the ceaseless flow of the River Liffey, the old stone bridges which connect cobbled byways to proud Georgian avenues, and verdant parks.
For trips off the beaten track, skipping the usual crowds at Temple Bar and taking a stroll round the quieter parts of the local area will get visitors to a portal of arts, music, and literature at Trinity College. While there, guests are invited to visit the grand vaults of the Old Library, an 18th century ode to knowledge dominated by impressively musty books and busts of Western writers and philosophers. An insight into Irish heritage may be unearthed at Glasnevin Cemetery Museum, the exhibits of which explore the political and artistic growth of the Republic through the generations buried in its largest cemetery. Kilmainham Gaol is one of Europe’s most extensive unoccupied prisons, and is now open to the public with exhibitions detailing the country’s penal history through atmospheric audio-visual displays. Those with an eye for architecture may take a stroll by the Fitzwilliam and Merrion Squares, where redbrick terraces, brightly coloured doorways, and detailed pillars stand for Dublin’s Georgian heritage.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
- Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Crystal Travel will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Crystal Travel at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Crystal Travel at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.