Sitting within a 10-minute walk from the bustling Haarlemmerdijk area, the not-for-profit Hotelamsterdam.com/">Good Hotel beacons guests with an eclectic setting mixing together classic touches, commonplace details and custom-made elements in an all-pervading industrial style.
- Rooms with en suite bathroom, safe and desk area, embellished with original artwork from Brazilian artists
- Restaurant serving homemade dishes cooked with locally sourced ingredients; Bar
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday; Staff speaks English
- Complimentary Wi-Fi; Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Amsterdam
Sitting on the south bank of IJ Lake, Amsterdam is a port city connected to the North Sea, with Amstel River flowing through from south to north. Mixing vibrant nightlife and many diverse festivals with Renaissance architecture and cultural events, Amsterdam, the capital city of Netherlands, is a convenient spot for exploration and relaxation.
Guests can get a breath of fresh air with a stroll through the Erasmus Park, where ponds, gardens and local attractions make for a nice day of adventure or lazing in the sunshine. Moving inside, travellers can visit the Van Gogh Museum, which exhibits the works of the great master alongside pieces painted by his contemporaries. In this city of many tastes, tourists may enjoy Asian or Indonesian cuisine at one of the city’s restaurants or have dessert in one of the famous pancake houses, before renting a bicycle for a refreshing ride along the canals. Amsterdam also boasts shopping streets, filled with a wide range of stores and street markets selling food and clothes.
Optional, based on providing customers with entrance tickets to Efteling Theme Park.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
You will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time you make the booking with KPX Travel.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively you can call the agent to check, if you have specific dates in mind.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
KPX Travel will do everything to ensure that you will get your preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period you purchased.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
You can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to KPX Travel at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children 2 years old and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact KPX Travel at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ