Val d’Europe Residhome
Located just a short walk from the Theme Parks, the four star spana-606-6">Hotel-residence-apartspana-606-6">Hotel-europe-139.html">Val d’Europe Residhome presents a suitable sport for exploring Paris and its famous attractions.
- Apartments with modern furnishings, complimentary Wi-Fi and en suite facilities
- Informal atmosphere in the dining room decked out in a mix of beige and brown colour tones
- Well-stocked bar on-site
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Pets not allowed. Staff speaks: English and French
Groupon’s Guide To The Parks
Disneyland® Park beckons with conspicuous characters, adrenaline-fuelled adventures, and a hefty sprinkling of fairy dust. Whether being transported into the realm of legendary cartoon characters, or flown into outer space, outlandish characters and imaginative escapades are guaranteed.
Parades throughout the day get dancing feet in action, and fans can meet and greet their favourite characters, even getting an autograph if they are lucky. Each evening will culminate in a dramatic fireworks spectacle, bringing adventurous days to a close with a crackle, a bang and a final dose of enchantment. In addition, Walt Disney Studios® Park invites holidaymakers to discover the secrets of animation while watching beloved animation moments and mind-boggling effects at one of the five production zones. The magic of spana-214-6">cinema will come to life with numerous shows and parades, while plenty of rides and fun-packed adventure zones will keep adrenaline levels high. Batteries can be recharged at a host of restaurants, cafes and bars, while lovers of the silver screen can indulge their passions at the giant movie theatre.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Deluxe Breaks will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Deluxe Breaks at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Deluxe Breaks at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.