Ideal for commuting in big and crowded cities, this ladies’ Gazette Heritage city bike features a traditional-style frame with a low step-over top tube and 26” black trekking tyres with gumwall sides plus a city-style trekking handlebar with close-up stem. With its 7-speed system by Shimano and alloy “V” brakes and levers, this city bike can become the best way to travel with ease to work, shopping or just enjoy some fresh air in the weekends.
Today’s Groupon offers a Gazette Heritage city bike for £139.99.
- Frame: traditional-style frame with a low step-over top tube
- Fork: Hi-Tensile 26” with oval blades
- Gears: Shimano 7 speed with a Shimano STI lever and Shimano 7 speed freewheel
- Chainset: single chainset with alloy crank arms and a full newspaper printed chainguard
- Wheels: Viking 26” silver alloy rims
- Tyres: 26” x 1.75” black trekking tyres with gumwall sides
- Brakes: alloy ‘V’ style with alloy levers
- Steering: city style trekking handlebar with close-up stem
- Saddle: Viking brown comfort saddle with chrome seat post, newspaper printed dress guard, full mudguards and rear carrier
- Frame size: 18”
- Colour: black frame and fork