- One or two-day pass to Scottish Championship Motorcycle Racing with a Steve Hislop memorial race
- When: Saturday and Sunday, 12-13 September
- Where: East Fortune Race Circuit
- Door time: 8am.
- Show time: 9am to 5pm
- £5 for a one-day pass for one
- £10 for a one-day pass for two
- £12 for a one-day pass for a family of four (two adults and two children under age of 16)
- £20 for a two-day pass for two plus free spana-26-6">camping
- £20 for a two-day pass for a family of four (two adults and two children)
Scottish Championship Motorcycle Racing
Warm-up and qualifying sessions will keep racing enthusiasts on the edge of their seat as the best Scottish club racers converge to East Fortune Race Track, the oldest and longest track in Scotland, for this season’s second to last championship race. The event will feature a commemorative race for legendary Scottish rider, Steve Hislop, who won at the Isle of Man TT 11 times.