Grand Hotel Baglioni
Located only approximately 300 metres from Santa Maria Novella Train Station, the four star Hotelbaglioni.it/index_eng.html">Grand Hotel Baglioni is housed in a former royal abode, nowadays welcoming travellers in a partly frescoed setting that calls forth the historical and cultural heritage of Florence.
- Rooms furnished with hand-crafted items, featuring en suite facilities, phone, satellite TV, minibar and safe
- Two bars and three restaurants serving a choice of regional fare and fusion cuisine
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am; Staff speaks English and Italian
- Pets not allowed; Complimentary Wi-Fi
Groupon’s Guide To Florence
Florence is a treasure trove of art and architecture, with numerous museums and galleries. Considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, the Tuscan capital is sprinkled with terracotta and ancient Carrara marble, as well as grand buildings and monuments that proudly stake their claim for admiration.
With its vast iron and glass structure, Piazza San Lorenzo is one of the most authentic covered market places in Florence, with fruit and veg stalls, Tuscan trinket sellers, and historic restaurants. Masterpieces of modern fashion come in plenty on Florence’s hip Via dei Calzaiuoli and Via de Tornabuoni, which boast high-end boutiques, filled with haute couture pieces. After long days of traditional dining and market strolling, visitors may head to the Piazza Michelangelo for sunset shots, live music and Italian atmosphere at its finest.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
You will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time you make the booking with Weekender Breaks.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively you can call the agent to check, if you have specific dates in mind.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Weekender Breaks will do everything to ensure that you will get your preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period you purchased.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
You can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Weekender Breaks at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children 2 years old and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Weekender Breaks at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ