Located in the elegant Opera neighbourhood, the Hotelbanke.com/#!en/the-Hotel/">Banke Hotel is a five star boutique Hotel that offers guests insight into Paris’s Belle Époque through its extensive art collection of Egyptian, African, pre-Columbian and Roman jewellery.
- Rooms offer views of either Rue La Fayette or Rue Pillet Wills, and come fitted with marble bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen LCD TVs, minibar, robe and slippers
- On-site restaurants serving both spanish and French cuisine; Bar offering tapas and select cocktails
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide to Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre, or Le Musee d’Orsay, hosting masterpieces of Impressionism, with contemporary art. Here, churches are the oldest intact buildings, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures to give birth to architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms, and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Once in Paris, travellers can get a taste of the French cuisine including pastry food, sea fruits and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs available or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Clear Sky Holidays will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Clear Sky Holidays at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Clear Sky Holidays at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ