Conveniently placed in the mainland centre of Venice, Hoteldelfino-mestre.com/">Quality Hotel Delfino offers four star accommodation within easy reach of transportation links. A former 16th century monastery renovated into a typical Venetian palace, Casa Sant’Andrea provides guests with traditional accommodation close to Piazzale Roma and Santa Lucia Train Station.
- 126 spacious rooms featuring an elegant design with dark wooden furnishings, and equipped with TVs and air conditioning at Quality Hotel Delfino
- Traditionally styled rooms combining Venetian aesthetics with light wood furnishings and en suite facilities at Casa Sant’Andrea
- Restaurant and bar at Quality Hotel Delfino; dining room area at Casa Sant’Andrea
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10.30am at Casa Sant’Andrea
- Check-in from 2.30pm; check-out by 11am at Quality Hotel Delfino
- Complimentay Wi-Fi; pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Venice
The capital of the Veneto region and listed as a World Heritage Site, Venice is set on a group of 118 small islands separated by a labyrinth of canals and linked by century-old bridges. Colonnaded squares, domes and arches can be seen while on a sleek motorboat or during a gondola ride that will carry visitors through the city’s main waterways.
Tourists shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the Doge’s Palace, a symbol of the republic’s wealth and mastery over land and sea. On the eastern end of St. Mark’s Square, the world-renowned Byzantine basilica has become a landmark of the city with its four bulbous domes and golden mosaics. Throughout the cobbled streets there are countless workshops where travellers can pick out unique handmade masks painted according to the 800-year-old Venetian tradition.
Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Tour
This sightseeing excursion offers the opportunity to explore three famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon: Murano, known for its glass manufacturing industry, Torcello one of the most ancient islands and Burano famous for its lace-making industry and the colourful houses, .
- Includes: guided tour with multilingual assistance
- Excludes: transportation
- Hours the tour is operated: in summer between 2 Mar-9 Nov at 9.15am and 12.15pm, daily; in winter between 10 Nov-7 Mar at 1.50pm, daily
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure
- Meeting point: under Hotel Danieli on the corner with Calle ALbanesi
- Duration: approximately 4 hours
Option 1: standard at Quality Hotel Delfino arriving between September-October 2015 and February-March 2016
- From £89-£239 for 2, 3, 4 nights, depending on number of nights and dates chosen
Option 2: standard at Casa Sant’Andrea arriving between November 2015-January 2015
- From £89-£149 for 2, 3, 4 nights, depending on number of nights and dates chosen
Option 3: at Quality Hotel Delfino with Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Tour arriving between September-October 2015 and February-March 2016
- From £99-£259 for 2, 3, 4 nights, depending on number of nights and dates chosen
Option 4: at Casa Sant’Andrea with Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Tour arriving between November 2015-January 2015
- From £109-£169 for 2, 3, 4 depending on number of nights and dates chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customer must purchase two vouchers to complete booking.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
- Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Tour Center will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Tour Center at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Tour Center at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.