- One ticket for a Ben Schoeman piano recital
- When: Saturday, 19 September, 7.30 p.m.
- Where: St. James’s Church, Piccadilly, London
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- £11 for a D-band ticket (Up to 41% off)
- £16 for a C-band ticket (Up to 29% off)
- £20 for a B-band ticket (Up to 30% off)
- £23 for an A-band ticket (Up to 27% off)
- Beethoven – Sonata in C sharp minor, Op. 27, no. 2 (‘Moonlight’)
- Schumann – Études Symphoniques, Op. 13
- Rachmaninoff – Variations on a theme of Corelli, Op. 42
- Chopin – Scherzo no. 2 in B flat minor, Op. 31
- Liszt – Venezia e Napoli, S. 162 (Gondoliera, Canzone, Tarantella)
Born in South Africa, Ben Schoeman is an accomplished concert pianist, who received numerous prizes, including a first prize and gold medal in the Royal Over-Seas League Music Competition, London (2009), the Standard Bank Young Artist Award for Music (2011) and the Contemporary Music Prize at the Cleveland International Piano Competition, USA (2013). He released a solo CD featuring the works of Franz Liszt, and a DVD recording of concertos by Mozart and Tchaikovsky with the Chamber Orchestra of South Africa conducted by Arjan Tien.