With the legendary FC Barcelona finishing in first place last season, sports fans will have the chance to see the team playing against the cream of spanish football as they vie for the 2015-2016 La Liga top spot.
Football lovers will have the opportunity to see the “magic” triplet in action for the new season, and witness Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez trying to beat their impressive scoring margins of over 120 goals.
Located just a short drive from Barcelona’s attractions, the Hotels cater for sporty sojourns with contemporary interiors and handy conveniences. All Hotels are situated close to public transportation links, ensuring an easy way to explore the city and reach the famous Camp Nou Stadium.
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday for all Hotels
- Pets not permitted
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speak English and spanish
- Hoteles-catalonia.com/en/our_Hotels/europa/spain/catalunya/barcelona/Hotel_catalonia_park_guell/index.jsp">Catalonia Park Guell, Pg. Mare de Déu del Coll, 10 . 08023 Barcelona, spain
- Hotelglories.com/?idioma=EN">Hotel Glories, C/Padilla, 173 - 08013 Barcelona, spain
- Hotels.it/">Hotel Catalonia Park Putxet, C/ Puxtet, 68-74 - Barcelona, spain
- Hoteles.com/Hotel-barcelona-viladomat.html">AA Hotel Viladomat, 197, Eixample, 08015 Barcelona, spain
- Hotel-9267-mercure-alberta-barcelona/index.shtml">Mercure Alberta Barcelona, Via Augusta 127, 8006 Barcelona, spain
- Sunotel Aston, C/ París, 101, 08029 - Barcelona, spain
- Hotelaranea.com/en/Hotel-aranea/">Hotel Aranea, C/ Consell de Cent, 444 (esquina con Carrer Nàpols), 08013 - Barcelona, spain
- Hotelteatre-barcelona.com/en/">Hotel Teatre Auditori, C/ Ribes 71 08013, Barcelona, spain
- Hotels.com/en/tryp-condal-mar-Hotel-barcelona-spain.html">TRYP Barcelona Condal Mar Hotel, Cristobal de Moura, 138, 08019, Barcelona, spain
- Bcn Monjuic Hotel, C/ Sant Fructuos, 64-74, 08004 Barcelona, spain
- Hotelbarcelona.com/en/en.html">Euro Hotel Diagonal Port, Carrer de Lope de Vega, 4, 08005 Barcelona, spain
Groupon’s Guide To Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernista Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers.
- £79 against Granada between 9-10 January 2016
- £99 against Deportivo between 12-13 December 2015
- £149 against Levante between 19-20 September 2015
- £159 against Las Palmas between 26-27 September 2015
- £169 against Rayo Vallecano between 17-18 October 2015
- £139 against Eibar between 24-25 October 2015
- £129 against Villarreal between 7-8 November 2015
- £109 against Real Sociedad between 28-29 November 2015
- £119 against Real Betis between 29-30 December 2015
- £135 against Bilbao between 16-17 January 2016
- £159 against Atletico Madrid between 30-31 January 2016
- £119 against Celta Vigo between 13-14 February 2016
- £129 against Sevilla between 27-28 February 2016
- £139 against Getafe between 12-13 March 2016
- £595 against Real Madrid between 2-3 April 2016
- £189 against Valencia between 16-17 April 2016
- £189 against Real Sporting Gijon between 23-24 April 2016
- £199 against Espanyol between 7-8 May 2016
*Per Person Offe
Customer must purchase two vouchers to complete booking.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.