Choose from Seven Options
- £49 for six sessions on an upper lip and chin (up to 88% off)
- £59 for six sessions on underarms or a bikini line (up to 89% off)
- £69 for six sessions on a full face (up to 91% off)
- £79 for six sessions on a full face and neck (up to 93% off)
- £89 for six sessions on a Hollywood or Brazilian bikini line (up to 93% off)
- £99 for six sessions on full arms or half arms and underarms (up to 90% off)
- £109 for six sessions on half legs and a bikini line (up to 92% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session begins with a patch test to determine suitability, followed by a consultation to address any questions. The practitioner then performs the treatment itself with sessions lasting anywhere between 30 minutes and two hours depending on the size of the area or areas being treated. Subsequent sessions must be taken at least six weeks apart.
Which areas can be treated?
Laser hair removal sessions may be applied on small, medium and large body areas including: upper lip and chin | neck | full face | underarms | standard bikini line | half arms | full arms | half legs | Hollywood bikini line | Brazilian bikini line.
Pearl skin Clinic
Based in Balsall Heath, Pearl skin Clinic offers a range of pampering treatments and boasts nearly a decade worth of experience in the beauty industry. From laser hair removal and hair styling to a bevy of massages and make-up application, all needs are looked after here.