- spacious rooms with balcony or terrace, TV, air conditioning, microwave, toaster and electric kettle
- Swimming pool, pool bar and tennis court with free balls and rackets supplied
- Wired internet available in public areas for €4 per hour
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide to Algarve
Algarve, the southernmost region of Portugal, attracts visitors from around the world with sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs, and tops dusted in whitewashed Portuguese houses with terracotta-tiled roofs.
Visitors may explore the town of Lagos, where cobbled streets are lined with restaurants, bars, and clubs, and the coast offers prime spots for afternoon basking. While in town, they may stop by Castelo de Silves and admire its Moorish design, impressive cistern, and red brick interiors that may date back as far as the 11th century. For a slower paced activity, the hill town of Monchique offers an insight into the traditional side of Portugal, where mule carts trot by, and traffic lights are rarely seen. Sightseers can take in the coastline of the Portimao Marina before enjoying some downtime at one of the nearby restaurants, shops and bars.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
- Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Worldwide Tours and Travel will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Worldwide Tours and Travel at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Worldwide Tours and Travel at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.