- spacious apartments with fully equipped kitchens, TVs, Wi-Fi connection and private bathroom
- Staff speaks: English and Hungarian
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Budapest
Budapest, the vibrant capital of Hungary, is a living picture of castles and Neo-Gothic grandeur by day, and a pulsating example of European nightlife by night.
Guests may take a stroll to the historic Lajos Kossuth Square, which plays host to Hungary’s coronation crown and ornate Parliament Building, as well as the Museum of Ethnography’s folk art displays. After admiring the crown, similar treasures may be found in the City Park, where an enormous flea market brightens up weekends with knick-knacks, clothes and much more amid grandly landscaped environs. Pocket-dipping sessions may follow with a plunge into the thermal spas of Margaret Island, which complements its riverbank surroundings with fragrant gardens, ornate pavilions and parties of sunbathing locals.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Weekender Breaks will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Weekender Breaks at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Weekender Breaks at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ