- One ticket to the Crafts For Christmas Show
- When: 22 through 25 October, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Where: SECC, Glasgow
- Over 200 exhibitors.
- Stalls of exclusive handmade gifts and decorations, live festive music and tasty traditional treats.
- Workshops and demonstrations that aim to teach new trends for the season, and inspire to try something new.
- Opportunity to get purchases wrapped by experts, helping to make the run up to Christmas as easy as possible.
- All the very latest supplies and ideas for stitching and creative crafts with lots of special features to enjoy plus FREE workshops, talks and demonstrations.
Crafts For Christmas
Crafts For Christmas comes to Glasgow to provide a host of gift ideas and festive treats, ranging from handcrafted toys to decorations and live music. Workshops and demos will also be taking place on each day, giving visitors the chance to pick up some tips for creating items such as their own Christmas decorations. Gifts and innovative bespoke items and can be purchased in the Christmas Product Showcase and wrapped on-site by experts. A Festive Food and Drink aisle gives foodies the chance to try an array of seasonal goodies, including chocolates, nuts, chutneys and cheeses, as well as specialist wines and spirits. Tickets also include entry to Hobbycrafts, with visitors able to get craft ideas and tips, as well as get involved with one of the Make, Do and Mend sessions. The Live Music show will feature professional artists from around the UK offering a selection of winter music classic pieces. Finally, Women’s Weekly Live! will be running alongside the show, with a series of must see workshops, and much more.