- £3,200 for a wedding package for up to 60 guests (56% Off)
- Venue hire of Tudor Gallery from 2pm until midnight, including ceremony time from 2pm to 2.30pm
- Reception drink for up to 60 guests such as sparkling wine or soft drink, with options for children
- Three-course meal for up to 60 guests
- Toast drink for 60 guests such as sparkling wine or soft drink, with options for children
- Chair covers and sashes such as organza or taffeta, in a range of around 50 colours
- Disco with a DJ
- Door hosts and security
- Evening snacks including bacon and halloumi rolls for up to 60 guests
Clients may choose one option from each course from the following menu:
Starter: leek and potato soup with crème fraiche | Atlantic shrimp cocktail with crispy baby gem lettuce and marie rose sauce | ham hock terrine with homemade piccalilli
Main course: roast chicken with potato anne and savoy cabbage | pork tenderloin medallions with black pudding and potato cake with spana-311-6">apple sauce | fillet of salmon with parsley and tarragon mash and olive tapenade | butternut squash risotto with sage butter
Dessert: chocolate and amaretto torte with berry coulis | lemon tart with berry compote | spana-311-6">apple tart with custard
Freshly baked bread roll with butter is provided with the starter. Special diets are catered for separately.
Tudor Barn Pleasaunce
Nestled in 13 acres of parkland and surrounded by a moat, the Tudor Barn Pleasaunce dates back to the 16th century and has played host to various famous faces over the years. It boasts two alfresco dining areas for warmer months, the Tudor Gallery which can host up to 200 people, and scented gardens. The Heritage restaurant serves up traditional British fare with a contemporary twist, using locally-sourced produce where possible.