- Rooms fitted with contemporary furnishings, flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, safe and desk
- Restaurant serving Slovenian dishes
- spa area with indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, therapeutic sea salt and mud baths, fitness centre
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Pets allowed for €30 per pet, per day supplement (without food); payable locally
Groupon’s Guide to Portoroz
The resort town of Portoroz is situated in the extreme south-west of Slovenia on the Adriatic coast, and is adjacent to the town of Piran. The picturesque location, Venetian architecture and the old town make this region a popular tourist destination. Tartini Square is considered special jewel in the center with neo-classical town hall, Gothic mansion and the monument to the composer Giuseppe Tartini eponymous in the nearby town of Piran.